Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Psych Evals!

Dave and I get to drive to San Francisco for our Psych Evals on Thursday!!

Since Dave won't be able to go to LA with me next month, We are able to get our Psychs done by us! This is another big task we can check off our list! We will be taking the Personality Assessment Inventory {PAI} Test and talk with the Psychiatrist.

The PAI Test is a 300+ True/False Test that gets a comprehensive assessment of adult psychotathology. They want to make sure Dave and I are sane and can handle this big journey!

The test should only take about an hour and about 20 minutes to score! A June Transfer is looking sweeter and sweeter! Eeek!

So now we just have to wait for my cycle to start, which should be in about a week, then I head to LA a week after that for my Re-Evaluation with Dr. R!!! Then its Contract time!

Hope you all have a blessed day!


 photo Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment