Friday, April 19, 2013

One step closer...


So it looks like I will have to go back down to L.A. for a Re-Evaluation & Blood Work at the IVF Clinic and then do my Psychological Evaluation. I wish I didn't have to fly down there, but the new dr wants to see me.

I should be flying down some time next week... Eeek! I should be getting a call from the clinic on monday to schedule the appt.. This is just one step closer to getting a set date on our transfer!

So as of right now, I am just trying to tie up loose ends and figure out a plan for the kids next week. I am hoping that I can fly down on Thursday since its Dave's day off and I wont need to have anyone watch the kids or pick them up from school.

The IP's and I have started emailing back and forth! It was a sweet surprise when I checked my email yesterday and saw the first email from them... I was finally able to email back this afternoon. It has been a busy few days..

XOXO,


 photo Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment