Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Back to square one...

Well, we are now back to the beginning of our Surrogacy Journey.

I just got off the phone with my caseworker. The IP's {former ips} want to try and have a child on their own. Do I feel mad? Absolutely Not! I am actually happy for them. I wish them nothing but loving prayers and positive vibes during their journey to have a baby.

My profile is active again and will be shown to couples. We are praying that a couple falls in love with our family and chooses us soon! There are a lot of couples looking at Surro Profiles, so fingers are crossed! My Caseworker said that it could be tomorrow, a few days or a few weeks for us to be matched again. We were matched with our first IP's within 11 days of our agency getting our paperwork.

This is definitely not the end of my Surrogacy Journey. It's just a little bump in the road and everything happens for a reason. So for now, I will focus on losing more weight and just pray that a new couple chooses us!

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers during all of this!


 photo Signature.png

1 comment:

  1. Thoughts and prayers being sent your way! Hope you arr chosen again very quickly!

    ReplyDelete