Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Me, Nervous?

Why yes, yes I am...


Things have been racing through my head since Friday when we got the new IP Profile. Will they back out? - Will they not like us after the conference call? - Will we not like them? I know that this is all normal, but I can’t help but think about these things.

Wanna know what else I am nervous about?!? Those damn Progesterone & Lupron Shots. It’s not that I am scared of needles, because I’m not. I just don’t think I could build up the courage to stick myself with a massive needle, at least two times a day.


{Video via YouTube}

This is where my nurse friends come in handy! I have already told them that I plan on having them give me my shots. At least the one that goes in my behind ;) To be completely honest, I think it’s all of the YouTube videos that I have been watching that are freaking me out. I just need to stop watching them!!

Once I get that bfp, I will have to keep taking one of the shots until I hit 12 weeks. The bruises and knots will be worth the look on my IP’s faces when they are holding their baby in their arms for the first time! 



 photo Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment