Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Surro Babe: 38 Weeks!!

I can't believe we are 38w1d right now!! We are hoping to set an induction date of either Sunday the 6th or Monday the 7th. Since IF will only be here for a few days, I hope my dr will approve it! I have my 38wk appt tomorrow, so we will see!

Today is: April 2, 2014

How far along: 38 Weeks 1 Days!!! 13 Days to go!!!

Total weight gain: 12lbs

Baby is the size of: A Pumpkin

What is going on with this baby: Surro Babe has really plumped up. She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she is over 19 1/2 inches long. She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold her hand for the first time! Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb. Wondering what color baby's eyes will be? You may not be able to tell right away. If she's born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If she's born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time she's 9 months old. That's because a child's irises (the colored part of the eye) may gain more pigment in the months after she's born, but they usually won't get "lighter" or more blue. (Green, hazel, and brown eyes have more pigment than gray or blue eyes.)


Baby is a: GIRL!!!

Maternity Clothes: Oh Yeah, and loving it!!


Sleep: Eh... I am waking up around 3x a night to go to the bathroom and my hips are killing me. 

Movement: She is a Mover and loves to kick my ribs. She is mostly active in the mornings and late afternoons.

Symptoms: Lots of Contractions. I am currently 2cm and hoping these contractions are doing what they are supposed to do! Really getting uncomfortable.

Food Cravings/Aversions: A lot of Fruits and Veggies. Froot Loops. Cheerios. Ice. Lots of water!


37 Weeks!!

38 Weeks!!

Best moment(s) this week: 
IM got here on Monday!!! 

I'm looking forward to:
IF will get here tomorrow!!

 photo Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment