Thursday, March 13, 2014

Surro Babe: 35 Weeks!!




Today is: March 13, 2014

How far along: 35 Weeks 2 Days!!! 33 Days to go!!!

Total weight gain: 9lbs

Baby is the size of: A Honeydew Melon


What is going on with this baby: Baby Girl doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (about the size of a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.


Baby is a: GIRL!!!

Maternity Clothes: Oh Yeah, and loving it!!

Sleep: Eh... I am waking up around 3x a night to go to the bathroom and my hips are killing me. 

Movement: She is a Mover and loves to kick my ribs. She is mostly active in the mornings and late afternoons.

Symptoms: I've been getting some energy back but some days I am completely exhausted. I have been getting really bad acid reflux and the Zantac 75 is helping a little. I have been getting a lot of Braxton Hicks lately. My Dr. prescribed me Vistaril to calm my uterus down. They have been helping a lot.

Food Cravings/Aversions: A lot of Fruits and Veggies. Cheerios. Ice. Lots of water!

Best moment(s) this week: 
Finding out when the parents are coming!

I'm looking forward to:
OB Appt on 3/19
The Mommy To Be gets here on 3/31
The Dad To Be gets here on 4/10


 photo Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment