Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Surro Babe: 28 Weeks!

We have arrived at the Third and Final Trimester!!! The parents are getting excited, as am I!!

Today is: January 22, 2014

How far along: 28 weeks - 83 Days To Go!!! (give/take)

Total weight gain: 2lbs

Baby is the size of: A Large Eggplant


What is going on with this baby: By this week, baby girl weighs 2 1/4 pounds (about the size of a large eggplant) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.


Baby is a: GIRL!!!

Maternity Clothes: Oh Yeah, and loving it!!

Sleep: Eh... I am waking up around 3x a night to go to the bathroom and my hips are killing me. 

Movement: She is a Mover and loves to kick my ribs. She is mostly active in the mornings and late afternoons.

Symptoms: I've been getting some energy back but some days I am completely exhausted. I have been getting really bad acid reflux the past week and nothing has been helping.

{23 Weeks}


Food Cravings/Aversions: I have been craving V8 juice and fruit. 

Best moment(s) this week: 
Getting to see Surro Babe at our Amnio Appt.

I'm looking forward to:
OB Appt on 1/29
3D U/S on 2/11
83 Days until the Due Date!!!



 photo Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment