Monday, June 24, 2013

Ready to Cycle!!!

This is a big week!!! Well, the past 2 weeks have been big!

On Thursday, I received my Calendar! This tells me when I take my meds and what days to take them!

I also received my Meds on Saturday!!! Dave and I went through the box and I immediately got butterflies in my stomach!! I will be on the following medications:

Lupron
Delestrogen
Progesterone in Oil
Progesterone Vaginal Inserts (gag!)

I will also have antibiotics, steroids and muscle relaxers.

So this is a group picture of my Miracle Meds!!

 
I honestly forgot how huge those needles are.. Yikes!

 
This is where my EV2 and PIO Shots are going.. Not fun!




Friday, June 28th I will start my Lupron Injections!! I can't believe it's finally here!! My IP's are ecstatic also! My Calendar looks a little like this:


06-28 Start Lupron 1mg (20 units)

07-04 Take Last BCP

07-08 Expect Mensies

07-09 Labs (Estradiol & Progesterone Levels)

07-10 Start Estradiol Valerate (Delestrogen) 2mg IM

07-10 Decrease Lupron to 0.5mg (10units)

07-15 Labs (Estradiol Level)

07-16 Possible increase in dose of Estradiol Valerate

07-21 Labs & Ultrasound

07-22 Possible Last dose of Lupron

07-23 Possible Progesterone Start

07-28 Arrive in Los Angeles

07-28 Possible EMBRYO TRANSFER!!!!


Both my IP's and myself are so ready to get the SHOW ON THE ROAD!!! Here is hoping these next few weeks go by super fast!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!


 photo Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment