Monday, June 10, 2013

Moving Along...

Our laptop is still not fixed.. Grrr!

We finally got our Contract on thursday!! Dave and I read it a few times and do not see anything that needs to be changed. It's a great feeling when you know that both you and your IP's are basically on the same page and want the same thing. So hopefully the contract signing will go smoothly and fast!

I have my Consultation with the Lawyer on Wednesday to go over everything. I'm so glad things are moving along nicely. I am just sad that we won't be able to do a June transfer like they wanted. We are shooting for a early July transfer now.

I have about 10 days left of my first BCP pack and need to call my nurse to get a refill along with some more prenatals :) Hopefully my meds & calendar will arrive soon after contracts!!

Hope everyone is having a blessed monday & rest of your week!!


 photo Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment