Friday, November 30, 2012

Good News/Bad News....

Well, yesterday was a very, very long day.. Flying to LA and back was tiring enough.

The plane ride there was very uneventful. A quick one hour flight. When I got to LA I was driven to CFP for my Medical Evaluation. When I got there, I had to fill out paperwork and then get my blood drawn and give a urine sample. One of the girls from my agency met me there and stayed with me for the whole appt. We then went in and talked to the dr and went over all of the medical questions..

When we got into the exam room, I had to have a pap and then she did the Sono/Ultrasound. The whole procedure was pretty fast but I did cramp up during and a little after. My Uterus looks great and my ovaries look good too! After all of that, I get dressed and go do my height and weight... This is where it gets a little depressing.

I need to lose some poundage..

29 pounds to be at the max BMI for this IVF clinic..

So where do we go from here?! I was told that things will be on hold until I get the weight off. The Owner of my Agency will talk to the IP's and see if they want to wait for me to lose the weight or move on. I am praying that they wait. The transfer will possibly be in February  so I have about 1 1/2 months to lose the weight and be ready for meds. I am confident that I can lose this weight. I am just hoping that my IP's see that I am working on my weight and want to work with them. I will know their decision next week. {praying for good news}

So after that, we went to lunch and I soon found out that my Psych was cancelled and put on hold too. So I got dropped of at the airport 3 1/2 hours before my flight and just prayed that time would pass by quickly so that I could be home with my family. I'm not gonna lie, there were quite a few tears shed last night. I waited until I got home to break down. I just felt so defeated and mad at myself.

So starting today, I have better meal plans and exercise routines ready. I am going to prove to myself and everyone else that I can do this! I had no idea that I had gained that much in such a short time. Time to rev up my metabolism, lose the weight and try to grow a few inches too!


Love & Prayers...
Breanna

4 comments:

  1. Oh Breanna, how disheartening for you! Please don't feel you have to prove anything to anyone though, do it soley for yourself. I wish you well on your weightloss journey, I know all too well how hard it is but I guess if you want this bad enough you will get there. Best wishes to you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Breanna! Im so sorry:( I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you can do it! <3 And don't be sad, you're doing a beautiful thing for someone!

    ReplyDelete