Saturday, October 6, 2012

A little bit about us!

Well, as most of you know, my name is Breanna! 
Here are some tidbits about US!


Breanna
Wife & Mama to 3!
- I have been a stay at home mom for 5 years
- My husband and I have been married for 5 years {May 2012}
- I am a Reality TV Junkie! Big Brother, MTV Challenges, etc!
- I am not allowed in Target without supervision {my husband}
- I love anything Crafty! 
- Love spending time with my kids 
- I am a lover of Wine....
- Margarita Nights with my gal pals
- The only time I really watch football, is if I am in a Fantasy League or my Titans are playing.
- I make too many lists
- I have only been to Disneyland once.. 
- I sell Scentsy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dave
My loving husband of 5 years.
- Works in the Automotive Industry
- Lover of Sports! 
- Hardcore Chicago Bears, Chicago White Sox and SF Giants Fan! 
- He has played Soccer for 20+ years and is pretty good Goalie! 
- Loves to take the kids to the park
- Monty Python and the holy grail, Princess Bride & Ghost Busters are a few of his favorite movies.
- The kids always want him to make cupcakes with them.. 
- He was adopted and he would like to try and contact his birth parents in the near future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DJ
My Spunky Five Year Old Kindergartner!
- Obsessed with Bowser and Super Mario Bros.
- Loves to watch Football with Daddy on Sunday mornings.
- Wants to be a Police Officer when he grows up!
- Is so very smart! 
- Loves to sing his Kindy songs all the time...
- Very Loving and has such a tender heart!
- Fights with his siblings, but will protect them from everyone else.
- Loves his cars and trucks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Reagan
My fun loving Princess!
- Loves everything Princess!
- Has a slight obsession with Doc McStuffins and wants to be her for halloween!
- Has a very tender heart ♥
- Loves to play dress up!
- Is definitely a daddy's girl!
- Loves to have tea parties with her Auntie B :)
- Wants to be a Doctor when she grows up!
- Loves Preschool!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Allen
My little Cuddle Bug!
- Loves to do everything big bro and big sis are doing!
- Loves to hang out with papa and play with the doggies
- Can talk your ear off and always wants you to "mere" {here, come here}
- Has to do everything himself. 
- Carries Ollie around everywhere. He loves that elephant!
- Loves going to the park with daddy!
- Has the curliest hair out of all three kids!


So this is my Tidbit Post about my family!!



You can read more about my family on my Family Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment