Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Updates...

Well for starters, 

I mailed off all of the paperwork!! I got an email yesterday from the agency saying they got it! Now we are just waiting on my medical records. Those should be faxed over either today or tomorrow! Once they receive my records, they will look over everything and if they don't see anything alarming, they will start showing our profile to IP's!!

I asked them how long it usually takes for everything to start rolling and she said that the process usually takes a few months all the way from now through the embryo transfer. That includes the match process, conference call, meeting IP's, medical screening, contract signing, IVF cycle and transfer... Their match process has been really quick recently, so that's a plus!!

So, Hopefully within the next few months, I will have a lot of that crossed off!! 

Sorry the update is so small.. Have a great rest of your week!!


xoxo
Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment