Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Why?!

I have been getting a lot of

Why are you doing this?
Why now?
Do you think you will be attached to the baby?
How do you think your kids will feel?
How does your husband feel about this?
Are you doing this because your husband is fixed and you can't have kids of your own?

etc...

I have always wanted to do surrogacy. I have watched friends and family members struggle with infertility and my heart ached for them. From an early age, I knew that I wanted a big family. At family events, you could find me with the babies/younger kids 99% of the time.

I am one of the few who love being pregnant. Love every little aspect of it.

I think being a Surrogate to a family is one of the most amazing selfless gift ever. Some people look down on it, {2 people in my family are not sure about me doing this} but put yourself in that couples shoes, would your answers be different?

I am very grateful that my husband is behind me 100% and that makes me feel amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment