Monday, May 6, 2013

Scheduled!

I scheduled my Re-Evaluation/Medical Appointment with Dr. this morning!!!

I will be heading back down to LA on Thursday the 16th! I was able to schedule it on Dave's day off that way we don't have to have anyone watch the kids.


I will be flying out in the morning, go to my appointment, grab some lunch and then fly back home. During the appointment, I will be doing the following:

- Sonohysterogram - Ultrasound of my Uterus.
- Blood Work.
- Find out what medicines I will be on.
- Learn how to give myself my Injections.
- Ask Questions, Get Answers!

I am a little torn since the 16th is also D's Open House at school {first one since he is in Kindergarten} but Daddy will be there :) Since I work in the classroom 2x a month, I get to see everything they are doing for open house, so that makes me feel a little better.


Next week can't come soon enough!!

 photo Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment