Sunday, September 29, 2013

Surro Babe: Week 11



Today is: September 29, 2013

How far along: 11 weeks 2 days (tomorrow is 200 days left!!)

Total weight gain: 2lbs 

Baby is the size of: A Fig



What is going on with this baby: Their baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. His/Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of his/her bones are beginning to harden. He/She's already busy kicking and stretching, and his/her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as his/her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel the baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that his/her diaphragm is forming.


Baby is a: ??? Should find out the middle of November!!

Maternity Clothes: oh yeah...

Sleep: My hips are really starting to bother me. I need to invest in the preggo body pillow. 

Movement: Too soon but I am getting little twinges :)

Symptoms: Nausea is slowly getting better. Zofran, Peppermint Gum and Warm Tea are my friends.

Food Cravings/Aversions: I cant eat or drink anything sweet or I will get sick. Loving Protein, fruits and veggies.

Best moment(s) this week: 
Nausea is slowly subsiding. 

I'm looking forward to:
My OB appt on the 2nd!!

 photo Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment