Wednesday, March 27, 2013

And now we wait...

Yesterday was my weight check appt.. Overall it went pretty well.. For some reason, my dr's scale is always 2-3lbs more than my scale at home..

After the appt, I copied my paper and emailed it to my case worker. My caseworker then emailed it to my IVF dr.. So I am now waiting on a response of either a Yes, we can move forward or a No, I need to lose more. I have been checking my email religiously all day.. I know that it could take a few days, but I need to know now!!

I have also decided that I will be doing vlogs about my journey and where I am at..

If you have any questions for me, I would love to add them into one of my vlogs!!

Have a great week and I will be back with some good news {hopefully!!}


 photo Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment